From another sit
Circular Dual LNB for both 119 and 118.8°W
It's a brand new Ku Band Circular Dual output LNB with Dual polarization.
Ideal for all circular satellites, i.e. Echostar 3 (Dishnetwork 61.5), Echostar 6/8 (Dishnetwork 110), Echostar 7 (Dishnetwork 119), Anik-F3 (at 118.8°W), Echostar 1/2 (Dishnetwork 148), All DirecTV, All Bell ExpressVu and other Circular Polarity satellites.
It's designed especially for catching 119 & 118.7 (Anik F3) at the same time using one such LNB. Each Output gives signal from both satellites.
Make sure you set LNB frequency as 10750, instead of regular 11250 in the receiver menu.
Make sure Anik-F3 (118.7°) TP figure in your receiver menu is correct. Please visit this site www.lyngsat.com/anikf3.html
for your information.
* Dual Output; Neck size: 40mm
* Input Frequency Range from 11.70Ghz ~ 12.75Ghz
* Output Frequency Range from 950Mhz ~ 2150Mhz
* ROC Brand; L.O. figure: 10.75Ghz;
* Extremely Low Noise Figure: 0.3dB
* Low Phase Noise for Analog or Digital reception
* Brand new CB2008A type with Excellent stability
* Best solution for individual and multi-satellite systems
* Weather-proof O-Ring and Gasket inside.
It's ideal for Dish 500 and Dish 1000; and check the pictures below for installing it on a Superdish121.
Circular/Linear Polarization LNB for 118.7/119. This LNB allows to receive the 118.7 & 119 signals at the same time. It's a special circular lnb that has a low frequency of 10750. Use this with a 33" dish, to receive both signals 118.7/119..
Input Frequency: 11.70 - 12.75 GHz
LO Frequency: 10.750 GHz
Noise: 0.3 dB (Max.)
Before you doing these, you should have all the hardware already installed.
Antenna Config setting:
Satellite: 119 or 118(121)
LNB Type: Standard
LNB Freq: 10750
Add 118W Transponders infor into 119W
Before adding 118W TP infor, delete all the channels from 119W, These will avoid double channels when performance Channel Scan.
I hope that clear every Q