Arcade Control Bundle Pack

GBA FM Radio

Action Replay (PAL Only)

Gamebit Driver 4.5mm

ISO 7816 Dual Speed Smart Card Reader/Writer Interface

Smart Card Reader/Writer Enclosure
Sponsors
sophiesnappycakes.co.uk

Go Back   Interesting Devices Ltd > American Satellite > Dish Network > Dish Atmega 128
Reload this Page Looking for DSS rev to atmega modd?

Looking for DSS rev to atmega modd?
Old
  (#1)
amitsekhon
New Here
amitsekhon is on a distinguished road

Default Looking for DSS rev to atmega modd? - 17th April 2013, 04:20 PM

hi, I am in need to modd the dss rev cards that someone gave me to atmega.Could anybody guide me please?I read about the modd by Bsugar but couldnt find it.Please help me.Thanks in advance.

Old
  (#2)
bangs
Registered
bangs is a jewel in the roughbangs is a jewel in the roughbangs is a jewel in the rough

Default 28th April 2013, 10:13 PM

Like i said else where ..dunno if u will read @ other site..

If nobody still has the files.. you can
just do a pin to pin with the data sheets ..
just treat the dssrev as atmega .. cuz when it comes
down to it ..its all it is...

Old
  (#3)
marthypaul
Registered
marthypaul is on a distinguished road

6th May 2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangs View Post
Like i said else where ..dunno if u will read @ other site..

If nobody still has the files.. you can
just do a pin to pin with the data sheets ..
just treat the dssrev as atmega .. cuz when it comes
down to it ..its all it is...
Is this other site closed down now ???
Was reading what u posted there, but didn't downloaded anything yet.

Think site might be or was under heavy monitoring by JJ Rat and his goons.

Old
  (#4)
buzzmaster
Registered
buzzmaster has disabled reputation

Default 6th May 2013, 05:11 PM

hm... your right as it seems to be missing in action... not sure if its just a coincidental temp thing or its actually gone...

i know recently there was a bit of chatter reqarding the n3 and glitching ahead of the atr but cant really see any of that type of chatting causing the place to go the way of ET...

in light of the way that place has been run in the last few years i just always took it for granted its NOT the place to be discussing anything of any importance as its been a fishing pond for the dealer types for years now and its always left alot wondering why when other sites seem to have been forced down for lesser reasons just how that place has managed to stay up at all in the last few years...

to bad tho as there was some good reading material from the earlier days and one of the few places you could still go to do some reading if you were kinda new to the sport...

Old
  (#5)
bangs
Registered
bangs is a jewel in the roughbangs is a jewel in the roughbangs is a jewel in the rough

Default 6th May 2013, 11:36 PM

hopefully just a glitch and the admin rarely checks the sites status..

tonz of good info on that site , so hopefully its not down for good...

I tried couple of more times to port it over and failed every time .. the good thing about the porting over was that we could get away from the 1489..
and basically just 3 wire connection would of done the trick .. guess I'll just simply mod it over with the 1489 and post some pics up after ..

so basically if you go with 1489 you
will need

1489 soic ..(but depending on the run you may
be able just to put the 1489 at pc end.).
xtal 18mhz
2 x 22pf caps I believe off hand ,we can just solder the 2 of them to the 8 pin ground connections.

and find pe1 pe0 to safely attach to 1489...however
that might screw up programing

but i still want to try to solder the chip back on just to see if it will work .
-----------------

or maybe he is gone now and i can just move onto more of nothingness lol..

Old
  (#6)
buzzmaster
Registered

Default 8th May 2013, 06:45 PM

The Apache test page seems to be about all thats loading on dcm's ip now...

so the server is still running in Alberta just not loading the page/site...

name registration is still good till Nov 2017 so who knows if its coming back or not... my quess is its probably gone the way of the dodo as most of the other sites have slowly been going...

The main thing to note tho is where this site is located>>> CANADA.... NOT OFFSHORE as many think so extreme caution should be exercised in what's being openly talked about and maybe the recent discussion of N3 really did have something to do with it dropping outta sight...

Even if it does come back up i'd be extremely careful because its definately within reach of the providers if its not already been taken over...

Last edited by buzzmaster; 8th May 2013 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: meant to add...

Old
  (#7)
Ifor1
Registered
Ifor1 is on a distinguished road

Default 8th May 2013, 07:46 PM

DCM went MIA about 2 hours after I made a post about a new glitch. I can't remember the post word for word but I seemed to have touched on a sensitive subject...my bad

Old
  (#8)
bangs
Registered

Default 8th May 2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifor1 View Post
DCM went MIA about 2 hours after I made a post about a new glitch. I can't remember the post word for word but I seemed to have touched on a sensitive subject...my bad
can you at least remember seven key points of your thread =P... j/k

regardless good luck in your continuing efforts ..

Old
  (#9)
buzzmaster
Registered

Default 8th May 2013, 10:34 PM

hahah...

well hopefully its just something bugger'd on the site but as i said earlier its not really nor never has been for along time now a safe place to talk or discuss the issue everyones interested for a few reasons...

its real value is theres a fair amount of good posts and discussions from older stuff for people learning that may not have been around in the older days to learn some of what the current system is still currently built on-top of even to this day...

just yappin out loud but logically speaking it seems strange they'd force a site down before any discussions really even got any roots laid, you'd think they'd foster the conversations a bit further as per the weeder example...

only logic i can see is they've become paranoid now about not being able to figure out and put a end to the current levels of hacks which are privately being sold and have been now for quite some time and this tactic may be just an attempt at preventing any discussions on glitching from breaking out into the public where things would once again become totally out of control... Disco's mention of virtual cams or glitching before the atr seem to touched a sore spot... lol... (its the before the atr thing thats the gem in his post)...

i musta missed your post as the site was gone by the time i went to check see where the post was going...

anyways... just speculation on my part but things generally happen for a reason, so hopefully the reason is just a problem with the site...

Old
  (#10)
bangs
Registered

Default 9th May 2013, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzmaster View Post
hahah...

well hopefully its just something bugger'd on the site but as i said earlier its not really nor never has been for along time now a safe place to talk or discuss the issue everyones interested for a few reasons...

its real value is theres a fair amount of good posts and discussions from older stuff for people learning that may not have been around in the older days to learn some of what the current system is still currently built on-top of even to this day...

just yappin out loud but logically speaking it seems strange they'd force a site down before any discussions really even got any roots laid, you'd think they'd foster the conversations a bit further as per the weeder example...

only logic i can see is they've become paranoid now about not being able to figure out and put a end to the current levels of hacks which are privately being sold and have been now for quite some time and this tactic may be just an attempt at preventing any discussions on glitching from breaking out into the public where things would once again become totally out of control... Disco's mention of virtual cams or glitching before the atr seem to touched a sore spot... lol... (its the before the atr thing thats the gem in his post)...

i musta missed your post as the site was gone by the time i went to check see where the post was going...

anyways... just speculation on my part but things generally happen for a reason, so hopefully the reason is just a problem with the site...
site was great for refresher on every subject basically . All the threads that were going somewhere always got side tracked very quickly .
I also notice its usually peeps with profit interest that usually close threads down or go heavy on the warnings... back in the day you could pick out every dealer easily, they were the ones saying "fretvers" the most ..lol ..

I can't see dcm closing because of what was posted ..I'm pretty sure it was brought up awhile back in a bigger thread on how to ..by bitbug.. I believe .

I've looked at lots of asm of pre atr jumping
would you then be stuck/bound at 9600? just curious heh..